vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
We can play whenever after tomorrow I think. When can you guys play?
SJ

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

SJ
any time for me until saturday 10pm EST

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

I will have to get in touch with this team's members for ya'll, they don't frequent these forums enough to see this.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Contacted them on xbox  and it didn't seem like they wanted to play.

So?....

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

Bloody_eL
If they don't respond then I will probably forfeit them...

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
mhmmmm

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

They haven't responded so I'm going to give y'all a forfeit win.

You will play i204's team now.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

I don't agree with this, I haven't seen nor heard from Jonno, so nobody has come here to set up any matches.  Just because Noxiiious says he tried to contact somebody shouldn't make things written in stone.  But now if you, Bloody, have tried to contact them and they haven't responded then that's totally different.  But disqualification based on a Noxiiious claim does not seem just at all.
SJ

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

SJ
last wednesday i sent a message to problemz, csyindicate,nagestic and zzzsepiroth. stating firstly who was on their team, then saying they were due to play our team and contact me. sepiroth and problemz both said to me that they are trying to get the rest of their team online to play on the weekend. Nagestic was offline for 4 days after i sent him the message and when he came back online he has been playing purely gears of war with his gamebattles team. csyndicate has not responded even after he came online, indicating he does not care for that team. I was online all last week up to sunday and did not recieve any messages from the other team to get this match played. when there were teammates online for the opposing team they would mysteriously go offline when invited.

I would still like to play this game, but without cooperation from the other team; how do you expect us to play it.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
"I don't agree with this, I haven't seen nor heard from Jonno, so nobody has come here to set up any matches."

Are you blind or something? Read the second post.

 "Just because Noxiiious says he tried to contact somebody shouldn't make things written in stone."
 You posted saying you will get in contact with them. If you haven't as of yet, you're either lazy, or don't give two shits about this.

But you guys can still contact them if you don't believe me. I'd rather play them than you forfeit them.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

It's the team members job to try and schedule a time to play the match, not ours. It doesn't take that much time or effort to come on and post that you can play on particular  nights. They should be posting in here so they can find out what works for both teams.

It's your call on this, but it should be them setting up the matches, not us.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Days I can play:
Wednesday: Yes, anytime
Thursday: Yes anytime
Friday: Maybe

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

That post was made almost a week ago, so yes I guess I am blind.  But Jonno explained enough though, if he hasn't heard enough from them to warrent a match then do what you see fit, Bloody.  I was just stating not to come to a conclusion just based on Noxiiious word.  Jonno's word however is trustworthy.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
So you lied when you said you would get in touch with them? lol thought so.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

No I did, but didn't really hear back from them again.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Why did you randomly create their team? You guys are playing them next, and they won't/don't wanna play.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

Bloody_eL
Now he gets top 6!

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

If they didn't wanna play, then they wouldn't have posted in the free agents thread.  I formed them to give us more teams for the tounrney.  And then after I formed the team I confirmed it with them.  I was hoping the most interested player would step up and kinda take control of the team, but I was wrong.

@Bloody- You know I never looked at it that way, but now that you mention it, HELL YEAH we may get a win after all, even if it is from a technicality.  No last place for us.

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

Bloody_eL
It might be something along the lines of, crap I didn't get the team I wanted, I'll try again next tournament...

Dunno, but we could get more teams next tournament
SJ

Re: vs. P.S.M.N

SJ
your next tournament needs more promotion.
12