who is considered the best...

1234 ... 6

who is considered the best...

reaxtion
Hi its reaxtion....

i haven't played at all lately and was told this site was where everyone is at now, so my question is....

who are the best players who currently play?????

i have always considered myself the best because, well, im me! :D

u might know me as reaxtionnn, reaxxxtion, creamy diesel, xvluslv, and other tags...

i have noticed post of people in this site argueing over pointless pub quarrels, so im asking those of whom that read this!  Who do you believe is/are the best SR player(s)!  Give some supporting reasons if possible...and dont go overboard with the flaming!

Re: who is considered the best...

persistive
I have considered me the best too, because, well, I'm me!
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: who is considered the best...

I've heard NO NAME GAM3R's name get tossed around in this subject. Whether it be true or not, I don't know.
I do however doubt that persistive is anywhere close to being #1.

Re: who is considered the best...

@yadoo- well then you don't know much about persistive, if not the best then one of the best at least

Re: who is considered the best...

TruYadoo
Unless he's an ex 2007 MLG finalist. Than who else could he be? What is his old main gamertag?

Re: who is considered the best...

reaxtion
i would like to play with you! are u getting on tonight?

Re: who is considered the best...

He used to be Muti, LOL.  But implying that the best players in Shadowrun were the one's who played MLG is kind of dumb.  Not saying they weren't great players, just that there are some who are just as good if not better and have never played any kind of competitive gaming professionally.

I didn't say that he HAD to have been an MLG Finalist.
Muti?

Re: who is considered the best...

reaxtion
this is false ^^

u can only get so much better than who u play against, if u play against shit then u will hardly be good enough to beat shit

Re: who is considered the best...

TruYadoo
So you're saying, he'd have to be a competitive player to be any good at all?

Re: who is considered the best...

reaxtion
he would have had to play with people at the level of play that were up to par with "competitive" players at the least to be decent

Re: who is considered the best...

you mean only play with 7 other people only on certain maps, and only if everyone is talking and not on pc, I don't know it seems like that would limit some players from growing

Re: who is considered the best...

reaxtion
u have to had played...

its like comparing nba to street ball and going "i have seen some street ballers that could shit on some nba players" though the best of the nba couldn't be touched by any other player on the planet...and almost no street ball players makes it to the nba.  the way to play at the level of the nba takes a mix of practice and experience playing with the best through high school, college, and then the top.

proof: play me, no name, or other decent private players 2v2-8v8. u will see....

back on topic, this was supposed to be everyone talking about who they think is the best...not philosophizing on what it means by definition lol.

any other names people would like to bring into the conversation??

Re: who is considered the best...

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

schools opening tomorrow so dont know but hit me up sometime
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: who is considered the best...

Phobia is pretty good, and I still say Takkaman is pretty darned good a lot of the time. I've destroyed a lot of those people mentioned.

Re: who is considered the best...

I haven't seen any of you play really, at least not that I can remember. I have seen Prophet play a lot and he usually crushes the other team, sometimes mostly by himself. No ass kissing at all, he's that good. Maybe some of you are better but I haven't noticed you doing it as consistently.

Re: who is considered the best...

don't you know anything Rogue, LOL, you can't be considered the best if you play on pc

Re: who is considered the best...

RogueDB
lol, Playshadowrun...should have remembered!

Re: who is considered the best...

Jande
Hmm... Even tho I'm not good buddies with persistive, i gotta say he is one of the best xbox players. he has some nasty pistol and rifle.
And iMark Jeezy is also pretty darn good.
And for PC players... well IEz Phobia. He's propably the only PC player that I just cant kill.
1234 ... 6